Sunday 21 September 2008

20kg Kettlebell Snatches - First Ever Attempt!

OK, so strictly speaking this is a post for my Kettlebell blog (http://kettlebellebody.blogspot.com) but this is a first on two counts, as well as being two of my Magic Hundred Goals achieved in one go!

(If you want to make the most of the last 100 days of the year then you can check out the Magic Hundred Goal Getting Programme for yourself HERE!)

1.  My first ever YouTube video!!  I know it sounds crazy, but I've had a bit of a mental block about getting video footage.... Finally just (in the words of Craig Ballantyne) 'got it done'.

2. My first ever attempt at Kettlebell snatches with the 20kg kettlebell!  That is why I have posted the clip even though you can hardly see anything because of the sun - I can't exactly re-film my first attempt now, can I??!!

No comments: